- Are you looking to connect more deeply to yourself and to likeminded people?
- To learn how to work with the cycles of the moon—most specifically, the new moon, a time of wild potential to bring forth what you desire?
- To set intentions on a monthly basis with the support of a community?
- To learn practices to shed what is no longer necessary and become the most potent version of yourself?
- To feel more empowered, supported, and inspired in your self-care?
You are invited to the New Moon Women’s Circle, a monthly gathering for woman-identified people. We will meet near the new moon each month from February through May 2019 (specific dates and times below). Once the group starts, it will be closed. We ask that you please commit to attending all four circles.
If you don’t think you’ll be able to commit to this four-month circle but would still like to experience working with the moon, please consider coming to our Daylong Full Moon Intensive instead. The New Moon Women’s Circle is hosted by Rachel Farinelli Vita and Chiara Viscomi.
What you will experience during our time together
Each session will include:
- Grounding meditation with crystals and flower essences
- New moon ritual
- Information about the astrological significance of each month’s new moon
- Homemade herbal tea served
- A monthly emailed newsletter with further information, resources, and a new moon ritual you can do at home
- 10% off coupon for Scarlet Sage (for use on the date of the circle)… And more!
The New Moon Women’s Circle is hosted by Rachel Farinelli-Vita and Chiara Viscomi.
Rachel Farinelli Vita has integrated knowledge harvested from herbal plant medicine, Ayurvedic nutrition and balanced body health, reiki and crystal healing, yoga and somatic practice, music weaving, and meditation. A graduate of New York University and California School of Herbal Studies, Rachel has studied with several teachers as well as grown, harvested, wildcrafted, and made food and plant medicine while traveling across Northern California, Colorado, India, and Europe. Today, Rachel continues to work her herbal magic as the medicine maker for Scarlet Sage’s product line. When Rachel is not busy with herbs, you will find her guiding somatic TrancePlant Journeys, hosting new moon women’s circles, sharing insights into current astrology influences, and performing as a deep house DJ (Exoendo) at Burning Man and around the SF Bay Area. www.rachelfarinelli.com
New Moon Women’s Circle Winter Four MonthSession dates:
Join with a friend: Book 2 spots, one for a friend and one for you, and get $20 off*.
*Both registrations must be made within the same online order. Please use code “FRIENDS” at checkout. Please indicate your friend’s contact information (first and last name, phone number and email address) as a note at checkout.
In-house or Paypal Payment plans available. Please email email@example.com to apply.
Location: All classes are held at Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts (1193 Valencia St.San Francisco, CA 94110).
Interested? Please follow this link to SIGN UP for the circle.