- Are you looking to connect more deeply to yourself and to like-minded people?
- To learn how to work with the cycles of the moon—most specifically, the new moon, a time of wild potential to bring forth what you desire?
- To set intentions on a monthly basis with the support of a community?
- To learn practices to shed what is no longer necessary and become the most potent version of yourself?
- To feel more empowered, supported, and inspired in your self-care?
You are invited to the New Moon Women’s Circle, a monthly gathering for woman-identified people. We will meet near the new moon each month from September through December 2018 (specific dates and times below). Once the group starts, it will be closed. Activities will include journaling, grounding meditation, ritual, breathwork, art making, learning about the astrological significance of each month’s new moon, and more.
Each session will also include:
- Homemade hot herbal tea served
- A handout with a new moon ritual you can do at home
- A 10% off coupon for Scarlet Sage (for use on the date of the circle)
The New Moon Women’s Circle is hosted by Rachel Farinelli-Vita and Chiara Viscomi.
Rachel Farinelli Vita has integrated knowledge harvested from herbal plant medicine, Ayurvedic nutrition and balanced body health, reiki and crystal healing, yoga and somatic practice, music weaving, and meditation. A graduate of New York University and California School of Herbal Studies, Rachel has studied with several teachers as well as grown, harvested, wildcrafted, and made food and plant medicine while traveling across Northern California, Colorado, India, and Europe. Today, Rachel continues to work her herbal magic as the medicine maker for Scarlet Sage’s product line. When Rachel is not busy with herbs, you will find her guiding somatic TrancePlant Journeys, hosting new moon women’s circles, sharing insights into current astrology influences, and performing as a deep house DJ (Exoendo) at Burning Man and around the SF Bay Area. www.rachelfarinelli.com
New Moon Women’s Circle Winter Session dates:
September 10, 7-9 p.m.
October 8, 7-9 p.m.
November 7, 7-9 p.m.
December 5, 7-9 p.m.
Cost: $165 early-bird price for online enrollment before 8/20, $185 thereafter.
Interested? Please follow this link to SIGN UP for the circle.